Landi is one of the biggest online language course providers in China. With the student-centered teaching approach Peer Study, Landi is growing fast since it has been created. Without your help, your trust, and your encouragement, Landi wouldn’t have come this far. Thank you for sticking with us!
In Landi, referring teachers does not only strengthen the inner relationship, but it’s also a great way for teachers to supplement their income. For each referral who gets hired and passes probation successfully, referrers can receive a referral bonus from $80-100.
How much can you get?
Here are the 3 stages for the referral bonuses:
- Stage 1: For your first 10 successful referrals, you will receive $80 each.
- Stage 2: For your 11-20 successful referrals, you will receive $90 each!
- Stage 3: For more than 20 successful referrals, you will receive $100 each!
How to refer new teachers?
To get started, log into Landi Tplus teacher.landi.com and click on the “Referral Bonuses” button on the left side. From there, you’ll be able to choose from the following options:
- Click “Invite your friends” and copy your referral link.
- Message your friends or post on social media to tell them about your Landi experience!
Anyone who applies through the link you shared will be your referral candidate in Landi. Once they sign up in Landi, you will be able to track their application process in your Referral page.
Using social media is one of the best methods to spread information, you can share your Landi story on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
There are plenty of ways to get referrals. Those who you know or don’t know, they all can be your colleagues! Hold your own meetings, make your own videos, or even decorate your car with Landi Bears and QR Codes (google “QR code generator” to make one). Anything you can think of, they might work!
Who do we want?
- Eligibility to work in the U.S., UK or Canada, with a neutral accent.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hold a teaching certificate or have related teaching experience.
If your referrals meet our requirements, there is a good chance they will join us!
Things you can do to be helpful:
Please don’t hesitate to help your friends, no one is more familiar with the application process than you! If you want to improve the referral pass rate, you can:
- Encourage them to upload their CVs and describe their relevant experience during the application.
- You can have a demo lesson with your referrals before their interviews, then offer your feedback and tips.
- Show them different teaching examples, make sure they are well prepared!
However, everyone has their own teaching style, and Landi respects that! So please don’t expect your referrals to have the same teaching plan as yours, help them with teaching techniques!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I track my referrals?
›› You can track all of your referrals through the Landi referral page on Tplus, where you will see the email address and progress of each candidate you referred. You will also get your unique referral link through this system.
- What if candidates applied without my link?
›› All candidates who apply with your link will show up on your referral page. If applicants didn’t use your link when they signed up, they can choose “Referral” from “Source” drop-down options and fill in your teacher’s ID. Also, you can ask for help from our recruitment team.
- What is a successful referral?
›› After the applicant has started teaching and passed the probation, your referral will be considered successful.
- How long does it take for the applications to be reviewed?
›› We will take one or two working days to process the applications. Usually, candidates will be able to receive emails in one or two working days from Landi if they have passed the CV screening.
- Why didn’t I receive my referral bonuses?
›› Referral bonuses will be paid monthly with your salary. And we pay half of the bonus after your referrals start teaching, and the other half after they pass their probation. So your referral bonuses might be delayed if referrals start teaching and pass probation in different months. So, if your referrals don’t start teaching successfully, the bonuses won’t be paid. And if they don’t pass the probation, the other half of your referral bonuses won’t be paid. For any questions regarding your monthly pay slip, please contact our HR department.
For more information, please go on your Referral page on Tplus, also feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the end, we want to thank you in advance for helping Landi out, and good luck with earning bonuses!
Landi English Overseas Recruitment Department